Diagnostic Audiometer R 27 A Supplied by Desco Medical India
Diagnostic Audiometer includes complete range of diagnostic tests including air and bone conduction tests, SAL and speech Audiometry, Speech multi-language material is recorded in the Resonance SD-Card. Additional languages can be recorded on demand. Diagnostic Audiometer aims to simplify daily operations and maximize efficiency.
High-quality components ensure device reliability as well as long-term operation.
Compact dimensions, excellent ergonomics and a luminous 7” TFT display.
Diagnostic Audiometer has been engineered to respond to the needs of ENT and Audiology Specialists, operating both in clinic and at patient domicile. Design is user-friendly and allows both device and accessories to be safely carried around in a practical carrying case, available on demand.
Pdf test-report files can be initially stored in a USB-stick and then either archived into external units or printed thanks to the built-in thermal printer. Reports can be easily edited and customized with additional texts and logos.
MDS Suite software allows patient data and tests results transfer to PC.
• Pure Tone test, Autothreshold, ABLB, Speech Test, Stenger,GAP, DLF
• Built-in fast thermal printer with paper width: 112 mm supplied as standard part
• Printed on thermal printer
•.pdf report created directly from the device and stored on USB Pen drive with possibility to add patient data and tests comments via the USB Keyboard (optional)
• Data transfer to PC using Resonance Management Data
• Nr.1 USB host type A • Nr.1 USB slave type B WINDOWS® COMPATIBLE SOFTWARE
• Resonance MDS Management Data Suite
• Frequency range:
125 – 8000 Hz (with DD45)
125 – 12500 Hz (with HDA280)
250 – 8000 Hz (with B71-W)
• Frequency < 0,5%
• Distortion < 1%
• Attenuator linearity 1dB per 5dB step,
max 3dB whole range
• Range stimuli level -10 up to 120 dB HL
TYPE OF SIGNALS
• Pure tone: sine wave
• Warble: ± 5% frequency sine wave modulated, modulation: sine wave 5 Hz
• Narrow band noise: 24dB/oct filtered noise
• Speech noise: 1khz 12dB/oct filtered noise
• White noise
• External signal
• External mike
• Speech material recorded on SD card
• On/Off rise – fall time: 40msec
• ACR, ACL: 10 ohm DD45 matched pair earphone, (alternatively HDA280 Sennheiser, Insert earphones)
• BC: B71W Radioear; B81 (optional)
• Free field output: 600 ohm impedance
STIMULUS PRESENTATION MODALITY
• Presentation: Normal, Reverse, Extended (present tone for 1 second from 20dB below the maximum level)
• Modality: Continuous, Pulsed (rate 0,5; 1 and 2 Hz), Alternated (ABLB – 0,5, 1 and 2 Hz)
We are Exporters and Suppliers of Diagnostic Audiometer at wholesale competitive prices from India.